Field Installable Connector
- The connecting tool is embedded in the product that does not require additional assembly tools
- This mechanical connection is easy to assemble using without additional power or practices.
- Its simple assembly process allows a beginner to assemble easily.
- Its convenient way of reconnecting the fibers reduces an error in the field.
- FTTH end user termination.
- Patch panels
- Rapid repair of optical networks
- Direct equipment termination
|Fiber Polishing Method||SPC Polish, APC Polish|
|Applicable fiber Diameter||Ø 250~900μm,□1.6×2.0,□2.0×3.0,Ø3.0mm(SM,MM50,MM62.5,MM10G)|
|Insertion Loss||Typ. ≤0.3 dB / Max. ≤0.5 dB|
|Return Loss||＞45dB (SM fiber SPC polish)|
|＞50dB (SM fiber APC polish / When use with Flat cleaver )|
|＞65dB (SM fiber APC polish / When use with Angled cleaver )|
|Operational Temperature||-40 ~ +85°C|
|Pull test||< 0.2dB, 4N load ( 0.125 fiber)|
|< 0.2dB, 40N load (□2x3mm , Ø3.0mm)|
|mpact test||< 0.2dB, 1.5m, 10 repetitions|
|Durability test||< 0.2dB, 200 repetition of connecting/disconnecting|
|Vibrate test||< 0.2dB, 3 axes 2hr/axis,1.5mm(peak-peak),10 to 55Hz(45Hz/min)|
|Thermal Cycle test||< 0.2dB, -40 to 75℃, 21 cycles for 168 hours(3.0mm cable)|
|humidity test||< 0.2dB, 90 to 95％RH, Temp75℃ for 168hrs|